Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Crossfit "Jackie" 2009 Canadian Western Qualifier's Men's Final remark

Crossfit Jackie 2009 Canadian couldn't be better - exactly as shown on website, true to size (but I was familiar with Bass). Delivered quicker than they even said.

I use these boots for working ships off dock and catwalks in Alaska. Some of the best boots I've ever owned. Will buy another pair when I wear these out.

Crossfit Jackie 2009 Canadian Excellent quality, August 4, 2010 By Mary K. Jung - See all my reviews(REAL NAME) This product arrived in a timely manner even though I had given my Post Office Box address rather than my home address. I was very impressed that after I sent an email to the vendor, I did indeed receive this at my home without delay. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment